Choose to Trust Him
“You can be sure of this: The Lord set apart the godly for himself. The Lord will answer when I call to him.”
Psalms 4:3 NLT
What an honor! God has chosen the godly for His purpose. When we live our lives for Him, there are some things we can count on:
• We can rest assured that He is with us.
“...And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”” Matthew 28:20 NLT
• We can be confident that He will always provide. “Don’t love money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, “I will never fail you. I will never abandon you.”” Hebrews 13:5 NLT
• We can trust Him to work out the details of our lives. “And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.”
Romans 8:28 NLT
• We have the promise of deliverance in all of our afflictions. “The righteous person faces many troubles, but the Lord comes to the rescue each time.” Psalms 34:19 NLT
• We can experience His peace. “You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you!” Isaiah 26:3 NLT
• We can experience His joy. “Yes, what joy for those whose record the Lord has cleared of sin.”
Romans 4:8 NLT
• We can know His love. “No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
Romans 8:39 NLT
• We can have absolute confidence in our eternal inheritance. “For all who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God. So you have not received a spirit that makes you fearful slaves. Instead, you received God’s Spirit when he adopted you as his own children. Now we call him, “Abba, Father.” For his Spirit joins with our spirit to affirm that we are God’s children. And since we are his children, we are his heirs. In fact, together with Christ we are heirs of God’s glory. But if we are to share his glory, we must also share his suffering. Yet what we suffer now is nothing compared to the glory he will reveal to us later. For all creation is waiting eagerly for that future day when God will reveal who his children really are.”
Romans 8:14-19 NLT
Today, if you are a genuine disciple of the Lord Jesus Christ, simply claim these precious promises. God is with you, God is for you, and God is in You (see Matthew 28:20; Romans 8:31; I Corinthians 6:19). Walk in victory. You are a child of God!!
Prayer for today:
Father, in Jesus name, I come to You in absolute gratitude for all You have done, are doing, and have already accomplished in my days to come. I am settled and satisfied that You live inside me. You are behind me, before me, beneath me, above me, and inside me. Help me to trust You today. When I try, I fail. When I trust, You succeed. I choose to trust You!
Leave a Reply.
Rev. Curtis Norris